Monday, September 15, 2008

taken

Besides finding out where this life takes me, I just want to be taken.  I want to not think but just be lead around by the breeze.  I suppose the difference between ignorance and education is that while I am being taken around I have honed my abilities to observe.  I am not aimless in my quest for spontaneity.  At least I think observation and self reflection is what I am learning in Japan while I am being taken in by this life.

this doesn't make sense anymore and I'm still posting it.

1 comment:

Linda said...

who said anything made sense. Just keep swimming. Okay to take a few breaks along the way but as you would say keep being taken. I think you need to add a little common sense in during this being taken with the breeze. It sounds like you have all the ingredients so enjoy......