Sunday, September 14, 2008

rabbit people you may be wondering....

I had the strangest dream the other night, filled with the most vivid imagery.  It was a 5 parter but overall it was artistically charged starring my sister Katie (with her boa constrictor), Abby Dalton (giving me an umbrella that had a "moral" question as she jumped off a second level of an outside shopping area backwards.  Her dark plaid umbrella opened and assisted in floating her safetly down to the level below.)  And then there they were....the rabbit people.  

I noticed someone shaking two rabbits by their tails.  They were for supper, naturally.  As I glanced up to see who was going to be eatin these little soft tails, I noticed these "people" were rabbits themselves, rabbit people.  They noticed I was staring at them.  I could tell by the, 'what the fuck are you looking at' expressions on their furry faces.  One of them was wearing metal rimmed glasses and peasant clothes.  They were across the pond from me in a haze.  I looked away immediately.  Before I woke up I found myself walking through a tarp to see the fish caught from that day, giant, half dead, very colorful fish, floating in a blue plastic kids pool.   There is so much more to this dream of course but let this be the appetizer to wet your pallet for my blog, blurbs.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Well, what can one say about Rabbit people. Fuzzy. I love reading your writings. I can't wait for more.

Smelly said...

I think you may have stranger dreams than I do. I like your style... your writing style, that is