Wednesday, October 1, 2008

let the sun shine in

What are we...these creatures that just float around and bump into each other in large groups or stand alone in the middle of a canyon or field.  We are so small but can feel so big and so dense and sometimes so empty.  We fill ourselves with all things perishable but we believe in eternity.   Where do we go?  Where did we come from?  What are we here for?  Are we here to really make a difference or just conquer our environment?  

I want to design space, partly because I can't help myself but maybe I just have control issues. Maybe I just want everyone to live where I want to live or eat somewhere I would eat.  Or are we suppose to share these things as part of our experience with others.  Is this how we relate? I'm swimming right now in some corner of the world and other people are doing the same thing somewhere else.  Some right next door to me.  I don't know them or where their day takes them.  

Some people stay in one place their whole lives and some love to travel the globe.  Where does that energy come from?  Wherever it does, let the sunshine in.  

1 comment:

jaha said...

moshi moshi!
wanted to say hello to you kyla dear, from one fellow traveler to another!
i am leaving in one month to live in hawaii for six months!
so if you need a sunny vaca, feel free to come visit!
xo,
jenstar!