Monday, October 6, 2008

Sandra Bullock can change lives

What is that amazing feeling when you have a crush on someone and it feels like your chest is going to cave in on you in the most amazing way?  When I was younger, I remember this feeling could last forever.   It would get me through the day and anticipating the next.  It was such a high.   I am bringing this up because it has been a long time since I felt like this.  

I think I have one now, a crush.  But at the ripe old age of 26 this wonderful feeling of...hope and anticipation has turned into a frantic throbbing pain in my chest.  As if a crush were a knife in my heart this whole time but I finally am able to see the object that creates this and just want the damn thing removed asap.  It's my damn heart.  

Sorry to my crush.  I will try to work on it so that eventually hope will (as probably the worst quote of my life arrives) as Sandra Bullock says, "float up".  Or I will learn that sometimes it's better to leave the knife in rather than bleed to death.  What does that mean?  It just seemed right to say it.  

2 comments:

Cobue said...

You have some grrrrrreat music on here, ma'love!

Now, there is nothing more important than knowing your loved ones would torment anyone who made you feel bad. We are going to t.p. meager enthusiasts house every night I am there. He's in trouble now. I want to talk to you and listen to your story in person just so you feel validated. I'm sorry, and this too shall pass.

kara said...

you are funny! when dont you have a crush! and i mean that in the most loving way! you just like boys! your silly! i love you! oodles and brian got his buck the day before, that was my deers body- and no, my husband did not make me cut its head off- it was kinda gross! loves