Monday, November 10, 2008

get that shit out my mouth!

Japan has got its hook into me and I am but a fish removed from my little pond.  I know this fancy world outside my comfort zone has many beautiful things and many possibilities.  I'm trying to gauge it all while I'm desperately trying to breath out of my element.  Though I'm feeling like my fate is either in someone's glass cage with recycled water or in a frying pan.  I am waiting for sweet release and to be submerged back in the water I am familiar with.  I cannot wait to taste its sweet essence and feel it on my skin.  A cold and refreshing return is just what the doctor ordered.  Time and space will cure all ailments.  Though I will wear the scars as badges of honor in my experience.  I will appreciate my life and my good fortune.  

*all metaphors aside this is just culture shock.  I am bitching more than necessary but lamenting is like my third favorite thing to do.  I need to GET OVER IT and jump back in.  I need to revive the excitement and stop trying to coast through this...I'm getting stuck in an eddy.  balls.  sorry, okay okay!!!  I'm back!  

あしたはにほんごのれんしゅをいきます- がんばって

that's right...(i think)

No comments: