Saturday, November 8, 2008

A camera without vision

Why can't I take good pictures?  It's almost like a handicap.  It seems like everyone who travels should be able to take a decent photo.  If you're going to the effort to travel somewhere to see some real beauty it is more than a pity to be unable to capture that for all time.  But whatever, so what - I can't do it.  My pictures are very similar to the way I am in real life, quick, uncalculated and celebratory of each minute regardless of what a silly camera can catch.  I am not going to give up on taking photos (despite the fact that it seems I am the only camera disabled person in the JET program) I just need to apologize in advance and suggest that you travel as much as you can so you can see these places behind your own eyes.   Mine see everything perfectly and could not be more grateful.  And when I share these moments with you, the syllables and inflection in my words will just have to be enough.

exhibit A:  Josh takes a pic of the cliffs in Obama....  

My pic of the cliffs.  

I really thought I had something....wrong.  

No comments: